All of Black Mountain Farm's vegetables are raised organically and are annually rotated on 2 acres of land.
- Broccoli, Kale, Chard, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Collards, Kohlrabi
- Onions, Garlic, Leeks, Scallions, Shallots
- Tomatoes, Eggplant, Peppers, Potatoes, Husk Cherries, Tomatillos
- Cucumbers, Zucchini, Melons, Winter Squash
- Head Lettuce, Salad Mix, Spinach, Arugula, Asian Greens
- Carrots, Celery, Fennel
- Beans, Peas
- Sweet Corn
- Radishes, Beets, Turnips, Rutabaga
Organic Seedlings are available from BMF each Spring at the farm and Farmer's Market.